Tuesday, March 6, 2007

This is probably the cutest horse in the world. She can be naughty, stubborn or moody but all she has to do is look at me with those big brown eyes and all is forgiven. She, along with my other equines are the reason I spend a lot of my day cleaning stalls, lugging around 50lb bags of feed, pushing 100lb bales of hay around, and spending lots of money.
The last two days have been absolutely beautiful, with sunny skies and warm weather. Following Seattle tradition I ditched any work I had to do to spend these days outside. Yesterday I took my horse on a trail ride with a good friend followed by line dancing lessons that evening. Today I went to my friends barn and rode her horse and then came home and rode my own horse. I then groomed all three of my horses down to every little hair they own. They all looked fantastic. Then it was my dog's turn, with a long session of stick throwing.
Tomorrow it's suppose to rain. I can't say I'm too sorry. Having all this fun is kind of tiring. I really wouldn't mind a rainy evening to knit.

No comments: