Sunday, February 17, 2008

It Bugged Me



Have you ever worked on a project and something just bugged you about it? Then have you gone ahead and finished it anyway hoping it would be alright? That's what happened with my first months block of the Raspberry Truffle pattern. One of the fabrics in each block just bugged me but I kept on going. I finally decided it wouldn't quit bugging me until I changed it, so yesterday I took the one fabric out and put another one in. :o) I like the block better now. The one on the top is the changed one and the one on the bottom is the old one. Can you see which fabric bugged me? At some point I will change the other block also to make me happier. The lesson learned is, listen to your inner voice. I made great progress on my $5 quilt sashings yesterday. I am half finished! Hopefully I will be able to get a picture soon. Happy Sunday!

No comments: