Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Treat

I'm a little behind in my knitting but I finally started my Halloween Sock kit from Wool Girl. When I received this package it was such a treat! I felt like a little kid again. The pattern is called "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown", and it uses yarn from White Oak Studio called TV Yarn. I love knitting with this yarn. It feels nice on the hand and flows off the needle. There is even enough yarn to do an optional orange toe. Also included in the kit was the cute little Charlie Brown bag to store the socks in while knitting them. If you look REAL close, you will also see a little tiny pumpkin stitch marker sitting on top of the ghost character. There WAS one more element to the package, but sorry, I ate it all before I took the photo. It was truly a wonderful Trick or Treat for me the day this kit arrived!
Now, I just have to think of a costume that has only one foot, since I won't have a pair by Halloween! lol

No comments: