Wednesday, August 8, 2007

OH, that UPS man!!!!

Oh, I just love the sound of the UPS man rumbeling up my cul-de-sac in his big brown truck! It ususally means it's going to stop at my house with something wonderful. Remember, I already confessed I love to shop! Well, today my package was some new knitting needles I ordered from Signature Needle Arts. I collect different and unusal knitting needles so when I saw these advertised in Vogue Knitting, I had to have them! They are aluminum needles and first you choose the length you want. Then you have a choice of points and lastly you can choose between three tops. How cool is that?!!? I haven't knit with mine yet but when I do, I'll let you know how I like them. For now, they will just stand proudly in my vase with the rest of my collection. :o)

1 comment:

Flo said...

Those are very cool! Soon the UPS man will be rumbling down Jo's drive and my street delivering some new needles since we have to be just like you! That is, if the price is right.