Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ahhhhh Lenore!



This was one of the offerings from the Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Rockin Sock Club. When I received it in the mail last fall, I wasn't feeling well and just didn't feel like working on a dark color through Seattle's drizzly winter. Well, the other day, the sky was blue and my daffodils were blooming, so it was time to start Lenore! I really enjoyed this pattern and I even found it a little sexy (if a handknit sock can be sexy) The pattern was easy to follow and even though the yarn is a dark charcoal, the little hints of pink made it very fun to knit with. I will definitely wear these socks a great deal and will probably knit them in another color. Maybe red? Then they can be Red Hot Lenore!

1 comment:

Knitting Bandit said...

These socks are hot! I have this kit and as excited as I was to get it, I still haven't knit it. Maybe it's time to pull it out.