Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here Comes the Sun

Well, sure enough they've started summer clearance sales in Seattle and we are finally seeing the sun! The sun is showing but the temperatures are still cool, so it doesn't feel like summer yet. Hopefully soon. The way I see it though, is it has given us an extra two months for knitting and not worrying about yard work! My last month has been a month of scattered knitting. I have many projects in progress, so it's been a row of this and a row of that. None of my projects have enough progress to look like they've been worked on. I purchased Charlene Schurch's Little Box of Socks and I must say I am very inspired by the purchase. All the patterns are great and I plan on knitting all of them except maybe one that had several ruffles. I may knit that pair too, but only put one ruffle and make it a short ankle sock. If you are thinking of buying this box of patterns it is on sale at KnitPicks right now at 40% off! I thought it was worth all $2o I paid for it and now it's down to twelve. There are 20 patterns in the box! That is a deal. I can see this pattern as a great group project too.
So, I haven't been locked away just absorbed in life....more later

No comments: